Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Fresh Week - Day 3

Day three went exactly to plan.

Mine contained cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia, walnuts, brazil nuts and almonds
During the day I made my self a tub full of mixed nuts for snacking on and chucked in a bag of chocolate chips to make it more of a treat. Services like Graze do a great job getting me to snack more healthily but I always run out quickly and could make up a tub myself that lasts longer and is cheaper!

You can get a free graze box using code: 6FFYKCM or by clicking this link.

Real pizzas aren't perfectly round!





For dinner I stuck to my plan and made a  pizza albeit with ready made dough. I rolled out the dough on a floured surface which took a little while as the dough kept springing back rather than staying flat! I topped it with a fresh tomato sauce (tomatoes, peppers and seasoning) then mozzarella, peppers and chicken.

Into the oven at 200 degrees C for 15 minutes and its ready. Serve with
nice fresh salad. Don't worry if your pizza doesn't look like the ones in pizza hut or isn't round, it will taste amazing because its fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment