Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Todays Abel & Cole Box

Sorry about the blurriness, it was early so I was also out of focus!

I must say Abel & Cole are very consistent. 


Today I got my 3rd box and it arrived before 7am as usual, the items I didn't liked had been replaced with ones I did plus I got another free gift - A litre of organic milk with a good expiry date on it, my first thought was "oh that's nice, but I don't need milk, I bet it will expire before I can use it!"


I was also pleased that the Green and Black's chocolate I'd ordered (which is currently on offer) was wrapped in brown paper and hidden under the cool bag containing the milk. Good thinking Abel & Cole, my fiancée didn't see it even though he bought the box into the house!

He only reads the facebook page not my blog so the secret is still safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment