Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Kent's Kitchen Meal Kits and Posh Noodles

I decided to give Kent's Kitchen a go after seeing some of their meal kits and that Hello Fresh were using their stock pots.

Kent's kitchen have developed a range of pastes spices and oils which go into their kits to help you cook fresh tasty meals that are full of flavour.

How easy was it to order?

The website itself is fresh and modern in design but I did have a few problems with clicking links (such as the offers) and being presented with a blank page!


I also found some of the items I wanted to order were unavailable.


Other than that I looked through the "browse and shop" section and added a couple of meals kits, a risotto, some stock pots and selection pack of Posh Noodles.

By spending over £20 I was able to get free delivery rather than spending £3.99 on postage.


Checkout was as straightforward as you'd expect, enter your details, enter your payment card and you're done.


Delivery and Packaging

As I said delivery was free and my order arrived in 3 days.

My items came well packaged and the packing material was suitable for the contents.

What's in the box?

All the items I ordered obviously!


I'm really looking forward to trying meal kits and I had a posh noodle for my lunch. so far these look like great quality ingredients and my miso style garlic and prawn noodles were lovely and flavoursome.


 

Ratings

 Delivery -free over £20 by standard post
Packaging -normal secure packaging
Quality & Taste - what I've tried so far has been lovely.
Value for Money -a bit more expensive than the supermarket but also more exciting

Other comments: Some lovely ingredients to add variety to your home cooking and also great healthier snacks


     Overall Rating:

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete